Welcome to our kitchen, where we're bringing you a delicious and refreshing summer treat – blueberry ice cream and marshmallow. In this video, we'll take you through the steps to create the perfect dessert that combines the sweetness of blueberries with the creaminess of ice cream and the fluffiness of marshmallow. We'll show you how to make the blueberry ice cream from scratch, and then combine it with toasted marshmallow to create a heavenly dessert that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight. We'll also share some tips and hacks along the way to help you make the perfect dessert every time.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the blueberries, vanilla ice cream, mini marshmallows, milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend the mixture on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass.
- Top with additional mini marshmallows and fresh blueberries, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Blueberry, Ice Cream, and Marshmallow smoothie!
Note: You can adjust the consistency of the smoothie by adding more or less milk or ice cubes, depending on your preferences. If you prefer a thicker smoothie, add less milk and more ice, and if you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more milk and less ice. Also, you can add honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness.
#Blueberry #IceCream #Marshmallow #SummerTreat #DessertIdeas #SweetTreats #HomemadeIceCream #RecipeVideo #Foodies #DeliciousDesserts
blueberry dessert, ice cream recipes, homemade marshmallow, summer dessert ideas, fruity treats, ice cream making, marshmallow dessert, ice cream toppings, frozen desserts, blueberry flavor, homemade desserts, ice cream hacks, dessert inspiration, ice cream flavors, blueberry sundae, dessert making, marshmallow topping, sweet tooth cravings, frozen treats, dessert recipes, blueberry season, sweet summer treats, ice cream party, dessert inspiration, dessert lovers, blueberry love, ice cream sandwich, marshmallow fluff, easy desserts, dessert creativity